Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Pantry Is Now Orderly!!

As promised I'm showing my before and after pictures of my pantry. I love an orderly pantry, which is well stocked. I'm so excited I can finally show you the neater version.
The light is streaming through the window like sunbeams from heaven shining on this now organized pantry, which you can actually walk into now.
There is a place for everything. It makes sense and that silly ol' vacuum cleaner has a new home. Remember last week's before picture:
I'm still embarrassed to show you this side of me. How did I let it get this bad? Shame on me.
I found these containers at WINCO for cereal. I appreciate that they look nice and less mess.
I've debated about painting in here, but I kind of like the way it is. All the different women who lived here contributed to these chips in the paint. I love having the counter top and drawers. I appreciate this pantry soooo much.
I have so many canning rings and these drawers really help.
I've done quite a bit of canning this year. I didn't can corn or beans, but froze them. I did make a lot of applesauce, salsa, berry jams and pickled beans. I thank God for providing for our family. I am so thankful that this pantry is full of food.
I so appreciate the rack on the back of this door. It provides just that much more space.
I tried to keep like things together such as baking, paper products, condiments, and canned goods.
I appreciate that the shelves go up to the ceiling for things I use less often.
This floor looks like it was from the forties. I really don't know how old it is, but I love it because it reminds me of my grandma's kitchen. 1Corinthians 14:40 "Let all things be done decently and in orderly."

No comments: