Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Shrimp Cocktail Sauce

I'm in the mood for getting my recipes out and planning for the holidays. Here is my shrimp cocktail sauce recipe.
Every New Year's Eve I purchase a shrimp ring from Costco. This year they were not available. So I bought jumbo pre-cooked shrimp and made my own cocktail sauce. It tasted as good or better than the one I usually buy.
Our friends Bart and Debbie and their three daughters spent two nights with us during New Year's Eve. Debbie helped me make all of these finger foods. We had so much fun together.
Here is the shrimp with home-made cocktail sauce. I'm so thankful for our dear friends and all the fun we had together. Happy New Year to all of you dear blogging friends. "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalms 37:4